• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Workers Comp employer requirements

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kdpearson1

I was injured in west palm beach, fl at work. It has been 3 weeks now since the injury and I just started therapy for my hand I am on lite duty. My employer has changed my hours so that all my therapy and doctor visits are done off of company time. Does my employer have to pay me to go to the doctors and therapy? Also my employeer tells me that after 60 days of being on lite duty that they can terminate me. Is this correct? My employer has been giving me a hard time about why it is taking so long to heal even thought my employer didn't file the claim until 9 days after the injury and the therapy wasn't approved until 17 days after the injury.
thank you

B

badback

E-MAIL a lawyer on this site. They are more than willing to help. Sounds like the company is ready to give you the big one!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">