• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contested adoption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

driverjasmine

What is the name of your state? VA
me and my husband have sole custody of our grandson the mother does not pay support because she recieve wefare in another stae she has a indicated status for not taking her other child to the docter and he suffered malnutrcion and delays because of the . we supply the child with medical insurence it cost 300. per month . my son ( the father lost custody due to failure to protect from his live in paramore who verbally and physically abused the child he pays 243. in support they both drag us into court several times a yr to try to regain custody costing us several thousand dollars in lawtwer fees can we get there rights teminated so this child will not have to do without to pay these lawyer fees:confused:

driverjasmine

thank you for your reply

Well that takes care of our situation we will ask the courts to pick whatever parent they feel is less abusive . God help my grandson The stress of going into court is killing us . my husband since this has started has gotten high blood pressure . I have suffered from depression after seeing my grandson look like he just got out of a battle zone. the sunken in eyes black circles under them the look you see in children that have been in war zones . I will then file for a restraining order preventing either parent from contacting us

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">