• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workers compensation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

handlehead

I fell off of the building that my company has been building. I am now trying to get workmans com. But my 1st question is how do I know if I have grounds to sue? My boss threatned me physically, also has been pushing me so hard at work hopeing to get me to quit. Because my crew does'nt think that I have experiance. I believe the reason why he acted so hostel was because they want me to quit, and the boss feels as though he is now screwed because he has got to pay me workmans comp. But my boss knew I was inexperianceed so my 2nd question is why was I on the roof on my 2cd day I was hired? Things sound very strange! Next time that I speak with him I am going to tape our conversation, Thisway I will have a little evidence so its not all "he said" "I said" information. Do you think this is a good idea? I work for the union in minnesota. The union is called Lakes And Plains Regional Council of Carpenters and Joiners.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">