• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce in MA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

1mhutch

What is the name of your state? MA

I have been together with my husband for 9 yeaars. Lived together for 7years and married for 1 year and 1 month. My husband got upset with me because I went out and came home late and he decided to leave. He has been gone for 12 days and came back last night. I dont want to be controlled by anyone so I need to file. Heres the deal he bought a house with his mother behind my back before we married and now he wants to rent it out. We live in the house so where does that leave me? Does he have the right to kick me out? Also he sold his business after we married is this concidered a marital assett?? Pleas advise.What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">