• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bill of Peticulars

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rickinva

What is the name of your state? Virginia

What excactly goes in a bill of peticulars? Is it just facts or can it be some speculation?
Can you show evidence in court that is not included in the Bill of peticulars?
Is it normal to get 7 days to file your Bill of peticulars and the defendants attorneys get 21 to enter their grounds of defense?

Thanks for the help,
Rick

ProjectNick

Normal I don't know, I had court this past wednesday and have till April 18 to file my bill of particulars. Its a list of facts to prove why you are owed a certain amount. So I would guess speculation is a no-no

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? Virginia

What excactly goes in a bill of peticulars? Is it just facts or can it be some speculation?
Can you show evidence in court that is not included in the Bill of peticulars?
Is it normal to get 7 days to file your Bill of peticulars and the defendants attorneys get 21 to enter their grounds of defense?

Thanks for the help,
Rick
double post

Keep this in the original thread you started on this subject.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">