• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

incurable cancer disability

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dial100

What is the name of your state? MA
I’m on LTD because of an incurable cancer. This cancer’s made my bones very brittle and I’m susceptible to bone fractures. I am also on pain medication. I keep going into remission and the cancer keeps coming back. My doctor considers me disabled because of the bone disease along with the cancer. Is it likely the disability co will drop my disability because I’m in temporary remission?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Since we have not read your disability policy, it's impossible to say.

Dial100

policy

The only thing I can find about the disability policy is; I'm considered disabled if I cannot perform to 80% of my job. I'm not sure how that gets determined.

Will the insurance company answer my original question? Is it okay to ask them this question?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">