• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Proof of Service/Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fordcathy

What is the name of your state? Georgia

I filed for divorce (did-it-myself) several years ago but paperwork came back from the courts "Service not Perfected". I did not want to serve him because he was 'wanted' for back child support. Later, I was told he was caught up on this child support but now I don't know his address (last known address is a Post Office Box in Michigan).

How do I show Proof of Service? Thanks for any help you can give me!

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state? Georgia

I filed for divorce (did-it-myself) several years ago but paperwork came back from the courts "Service not Perfected". I did not want to serve him because he was 'wanted' for back child support. Later, I was told he was caught up on this child support but now I don't know his address (last known address is a Post Office Box in Michigan).

How do I show Proof of Service? Thanks for any help you can give me!
You will have to find him and have him legally served. That is the only way to show proof of service.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">