• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suing Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

l46kok

What is the name of your state?
Wyoming

Hello. I have sent my WII console to a place in Florida about 2 months ago for a modding business, and it is apparent that they have ripped me off. They've been e-mailing a while, trying to explain why the console is being sent late and lately, they are not even answering a single e-mail I send.

In total, I believe I have lost about $700 for console + modding service.

I'd like to sue this person for running a fraud business. What is the procedure I need to take to sue this person, as the business is located quite far from where I live.

Here is their site, in case you were curious.

http://www.gainesvillescene.com/consolemods/

I'd appriciate any help on this case.

PJ Weber

What is the procedure I need to take to sue this person, as the business is located quite far from where I live.
Two options . . .

1) Hire a Florida lawyer and take them to court for fraud. Probably cost $$$$ to get $

2) Go to Florida and sue them in Small Claims Court

Either way will cost you money, as it cannot be done long distance

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">