• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fraud By Ramada Plaza vacations.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

banjara

Last year I recieved a Phone call from Ramada Plaza resorts Fort lauderdale,FL. They offered a Vacation package and the expert sales man sketched the havenly dreams. He sold me a vacation with cruise and land stay at Ramada Plaza resorts in Florida. I bought that package by paying for myself an amount of Six hundred dollars and was suppose to pay the same amount for my wife at the time of starting the vacation. Now 18 months have passed and the time for starting the vacation has expired. Is this true by law? Can they just have my money which I invested 18 months ago and I dont have any right to cancell the cruise? Can I sue Rmada Plaza Resorts for this fraud? Pleas advise me on this as it is very upsetting for me to think about.

Thanks

Riaz

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. WHat I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

You are missing something. DId you read the contract? Did they tell you how it worked? When you had to vacation by? You can vacation at any time up to the point they tell you. Usually this means they can keep your money as liquidated damages -- as a forfeiture not as a penalty.

B

banjara

Ramada Plaza Vacation Fraud.

Thanks for your reply. Yes lately I have read the contact it says I can take the vacation any time up to 18 months and just before 18 months I can sell it nay one else interested.
I said yes to their offer hoping that I will take vacation. But beginning of 2000 we came to know that we are going to become parents. And that cheanged every thing. Since then baby became our priority and we never had a chance to take that vacation.

What do you suggest now.

Riaz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">