• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adoption of A Family member

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sld1998

What is the name of your state? FLORIDA
I want to know of how I can go about Adopting my Niece who is with the state right now.
she has no contact with my sister and neither does any family member.my sister's rights were dropped and would like to know of how I can go about adopting my niece rather then her being put in a family she dont know.?

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state? FLORIDA
I want to know of how I can go about Adopting my Niece who is with the state right now.
she has no contact with my sister and neither does any family member.my sister's rights were dropped and would like to know of how I can go about adopting my niece rather then her being put in a family she dont know.?
Contact the caseworker about starting the process of relative adoption. Since your neice is a ward of the state, they can set everything up for the adoption.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">