• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

south carolina adultery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

natzel6599

i am lost .im tring to go the right rought in marrage. my wife of 10 yrs has now freely admited to haveing sex with her boss 3 times last summer.after a year of the worst time in my life.i need to protect my self.ive been living apart from her for the past 2-3 months now .tring ,hoping to work things out (we have kids).im not so sure that it can be done.ive allready made a few mishaps.and tring not to shoot myself in the foot on anything else.can any one point me in the right direction.im not a rich man.and i no i need a lawer.(working on it).im not sure of my rights in this.and to be honest i am angery,and want everything i can get.she is still holding a friendship ,at work and outside work.do i have any legal standing to afect his life,and the fact that i got mad and moved out without taking my kids hurt me in getting them?if anyone can offer some solid advice on this please do.thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">