• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce after 9 year separation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jubie

What is the name of your state? ohio

I have been separated from my wife for 9 years. We have 2 minor children. Child custody and support have been set in the court since the separation. We have not been able (either of us) to afford a divorce. What is the easiest and least costly way to get divorced? Can I be responsible for any of her debt after this long of a separation?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state? ohio

I have been separated from my wife for 9 years. We have 2 minor children. Child custody and support have been set in the court since the separation. We have not been able (either of us) to afford a divorce. What is the easiest and least costly way to get divorced? Can I be responsible for any of her debt after this long of a separation?
The easiest and less costly way is for it to be non-contested and everything agreed upon in advance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">