• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

non payment of profitsharing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sheri Gillett

I worked for a small family owned company for 3.5 years. The first year we recived bonuses related to jobs. The next year we were offered profit sharing, a percentage of year end profits. We recived it on Dec 1 the first year that it was implemented. I found a new job and put in a 2 week notice in Nov the next year. I asked about the PS when I left was told it would be Dec 1 again. It did not come I called and was told they were still figuring out year profit totals. I waited until I received w-2 statement for the year. W-2 came Jan 3rd again no PS check. I am very sad they are playing games I considered them closer than employers, obviously they are not going to be forthcomming. What are my options? I am in Oregon.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">