• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

open container charge in wa state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

earthmamu

What is the name of your state? Washington

I was sitting in my friends car with a beer and was charged with open container. When I read the ticket, in the area where the officer is to put who owned and operated the vechile he put same as if it were me but I was the passenger and it was my friends car. Does that mistake make the ticket invalid or is there any other way to get the charge dismissed.

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? Washington

I was sitting in my friends car with a beer and was charged with open container. When I read the ticket, in the area where the officer is to put who owned and operated the vechile he put same as if it were me but I was the passenger and it was my friends car. Does that mistake make the ticket invalid or is there any other way to get the charge dismissed.
double post

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=402696

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">