• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

City to bring suit against customer online sale

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Generally, unless your terms are specific about it, you would sue in their COUNTY.

EDIT: As a side thought - perhaps you should invest in some sort of "prepaid legal" plan...you seem to have a lot of legal concerns with your business.

lowenstat

Can you file and handle the case via mail and letters without being there?

regarding pre-paid legal - do you have your affiliate link?

dcatz

I’m not disagreeing with racer’s suggestion for a source for pre-paid legal, and I haven’t read your other posts to see your needs. If they mainly involve collections and you’re normally the plaintiff, there are better choices. However, if the needs are diversified and pre-paid legal is cost effective, the lawyers that I have encountered in such plans are generally well-screened and well-skilled. Nobody wants to pay and also regularly get burned.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
However, if the needs are diversified and pre-paid legal is cost effective, the lawyers that I have encountered in such plans are generally well-screened and well-skilled. Nobody wants to pay and also regularly get burned.
His needs are certainly "diversified"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">