• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce and want to separate with my daughter...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nadiasiddiqui

What is the name of your state? calefornia
i have a child and i dont want to live with him. and i dont want to go back in my country. I have a greencard and my child have a citizenship. so what is the terms and conitions.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state? calefornia
i have a child and i dont want to live with him. and i dont want to go back in my country. I have a greencard and my child have a citizenship. so what is the terms and conitions.
If you have a greencard, then there is no reason why you cannot remain in the US. I would recommend that you get a consult with a local attorney or visit the family law facilitator/self help center at the appropriate courthouse in your county.

nextwife

If you have a green card, are you working? You can get your own place and move out, taking your child with you and filing for divorce and to be the Custodial parent. You should NOT plan on removing the child from the area.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">