• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

juvenile and crack cocaine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Summer05

i am 17, the other nite i was in a car w/2 other juviniles waiting for someone to get off of work and was approached by cops. they said that they had gotten a report of suspicious people in a car told us to put our hands up where they could see them, we got out of the car out our hands on teh trunk they searched us, we didnt have anything, asked to search the car and found marijunia in the car. they searched us again and found four 20 rocks of crack-cocaine in my pocket, it was not mine, and i want to know what are the charges im facing? what can i do to help myself? do i have any options? im already on probation. will they consider that?

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Well, you put your foot in it this time and guess what???? You may just get charged as an adult. No judge will listen to the tired excuse of it is not mine.

You want to do yourself a favor? Stop hanging around bad elements. I am not much older than you. Trust me -- you have your whole life ahead of you. Don't mess it up now.

http://www.attorneypages.com -- call a lawyer and turn your life around.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">