• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

reopening a claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kellypics

I injured my wrist last year. They fused my wrist together so I could have chance to return back to work. I was off work for 6-months. My wrist never quit hurting and L & I gave me a 30% disability on my wrist. I returned back to work hoping that the pain would get better. After 5 months my wrist was causing me even more problems. The pain is worse and my wrist is weaker. I went back to my Doctor and he suggested that I reopen my claim. He has told me that I should find a new career due to the physical strength needed to fulfill my job. I am an Ironworker. I have returned back to work due to needing money. L and I had up to 3 months to reoppen my claim. My wrist is causing me severe pain now in everyday tasks. I fell at work and instead of using my right hand to protect my fall I tucked it under me absorbing the fall on my head. The fall could have been deadly. I am going to work everyday scared that I am not physically capable of even protecting myself. The doctor has given me so many restrictions on me working that I really shouldn't perform any tasks expected by an Ironworker. Should I talk with a lawyer or do you think that I will be taken care by Washington State Labor and Industries

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">