• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Exboyfriend and gift

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

seanplusvudu

Pennysylvania

My exboyfriend and I have been done for almost a year now and he wants the furniture that he bought back. He has stated in an email that he willingly gave me the furniture so it is my responsiblity. I also put the $500 downpayment on said furniture. He has now threatened to come to my apt. and take the furniture if I do not pay the balance owed and also has threatened civil action. I don't know what to do? Please any advice?

Anyone know the length of time for abandonment of proprty in Penn? Has he made an effort to collect since now?

I know if he does come into your apt. uninvited, it's against the law.

seanplusvudu

We tried to work out a payment plan but I went through a period of unemployment...i have suggested to him that we right up an agreement for repayment as I would like to help pay for it but he is becoming very unruly with these threats.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">