• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

many questions any help apprec...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cinab

What is the name of your state? GA
Married 9 1/2 yrs, 3 kids 2 with him one from previous, I dont want a divorce but due to his PTSD from IRAQ, he is emotionally abusive and sometimes physically and a drunk, he is no longer in army, he has a good job, I am waitress, primary role has been mom and wife,
house in his name bought with VA loan, they took my name of when we were purchasing due to not having income for the prior 3 yrs due us lving in germany, been in the house for over 3 yrs, we also have a $20,000 second mortage on home in both names that we pay for next 20 yrs that we used to pay off his credit.

ideally I want him to leave I want the house, i could afford it. and I dont have to uproot me and 3 kids, my other option is to move to ny and live with my mom, I am too old and really dont want to do this.

i really doubt I can get a loan for the house, and do I risk losing options if I were to move out of the home,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">