• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

adoption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

1234slk

What is the name of your state? nebraska
My husband and I have been married for a year now. I have a four year old daughter. I do not know the whereabouts of her biological father and he has never had any contact with her. My husband has raised her as her own and wants to adopt her. What steps do we need to take?

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state? nebraska
My husband and I have been married for a year now. I have a four year old daughter. I do not know the whereabouts of her biological father and he has never had any contact with her. My husband has raised her as her own and wants to adopt her. What steps do we need to take?
Hire an attorney. An attorney is truly the only way to go to ensure that everything is done correctly and prevent problems in the future.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">