• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

actaz2

What is the name of your state? Mississippi

I caught my wife committing adultary, but have no proof. She ran and took our son and I have not seen them for four months. What shall I do?:mad:

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state? Mississippi

I caught my wife committing adultary, but have no proof. She ran and took our son and I have not seen them for four months. What shall I do?:mad:
File for divorce (immediately - before she is able to establish residence for the child somewhere else). Ask for custody based on her unwillingness to make you part of the child's life. Your attorney can help you find ways to serve her - although it will be hard (possibly by publication?).

You might want to consider a private detective to track her down. It's actually quite hard to disappear with no traces at all.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">