• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to do pro se divorce in PA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jane88

What is the name of your state? PA

Im in the process of divorce. My lawyer is not responsible. Im currently in NJ, its hard for me to chase my lawyer to move case forward. Now its almost the final stage.Both my husband and I signed the agreement in mid-March. All the attorney needs to do is to submit all the legal staff to court and wait for the final judge, however he disappeared, i cant reach him by phone or emails. I just want my case to be finalised as soon as possilbe.Can any one tell how I can represent myself at this stage? whats the procedure? what documents do i need to submit to court? ( so far only the divore complaint filed by me was in the court Archive, the lawyer didnt send anything). The court clerk said they need affidavit waiver form. i dont know what that is. Can anyone tell me how to do the pro se in PA? Many many thanks. so Frustrated right now. Because very difficult to deal with lawyer, he just sucks my money, and waste my time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">