• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Needed Before I Approach TV

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

GotGame?

Hello and thank you for your time. I created this board game when I was eight years old. I have tweaked it ever since. The game is focused on baseball, I have played the game selectively with trusted people throughout the pass 20+ years. I believe the game that I have created would be a fantastic, fun television product. My initial question is: How would I protect myself and the game/idea before I approach a sports network about the possibility of them buying the idea for a game show? I have constructed a television "sound stage" game model that would help all parties involved visualize the concept when a physical presentation is needed. Once again thank you for your time.

G

GotGame?

Many thanks

Hi lawrat,

Many thanks for your reply. Protecting is crucial, may I ask what this process would cost me dollar wise? If you could estimate I would be grateful.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">