• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What to do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mtgs

What is the name of your state? NY

I have attempted to contact my attorney for 2 weeks via email, and phone. Her receptionist says she'll have him call me back but so far nothing. I am getting really frustrated since my issues are of importance to me. Is there anyway I could get him to return my contact. Could I contact the judge's clerk and inform them of my situation?
He has basically already submitted his bill to the court, but there are still issues to resolve regarding my divorce. Thank you

BL

What is the name of your state? NY

I have attempted to contact my attorney for 2 weeks via email, and phone. Her receptionist says she'll have him call me back but so far nothing. I am getting really frustrated since my issues are of importance to me. Is there anyway I could get him to return my contact. Could I contact the judge's clerk and inform them of my situation?
He has basically already submitted his bill to the court, but there are still issues to resolve regarding my divorce. Thank you
Perhaps the attorney is seriously busy in court .

Doesn't the attorney have voice mail ?

mtgs

No he doesn't and whether he is busy or not, my case is just as important as anyone elses. I'm paying him for a service that he's not providing

LdiJ

No he doesn't and whether he is busy or not, my case is just as important as anyone elses. I'm paying him for a service that he's not providing
Do you have an email addy for him? Sometimes that is a better way to communicate with an attorney that is seriously busy with court.

mtgs

Yes, I have emailed him several times, and he has not responded. I have attempted to contact him in every possible way. Again, regardless if he is seriously busy in court, it does not excuse him from maintaining contact with me. It's his job!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">