• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Underage Drinking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

livnlifeonaplat

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
Last night I arrived at a lake with one of my friends who is 21 and had a case of beer with him(I am 20). We were meeting a few friends there who were all ages 19-20 my 21 year old friend allowed me to have a beer while we were walking through the woods to meet our friends down by the lake. once I arrived I found they finished their beer and were leaving to go to a friends house so I choose to leave with them. Once we reached the road where our car was a game commissioner arrived and asked for all our ID's. He then took us all one by one and told us he saw us drinking (which I simply arrived and left and could not have been seen through the woods). Only me and my other friends admitted to drinking i said yes i had a beer if that, regardless he wrote up an underage and said he observed me drinking on the ticket (which he could not have seen me I'm 100% sure). Is their anything I could do to fight this, it would be my second offense and I can't lose my license again I would have to stop going to school and would not be able to get to work. Is there any chance that I could possibly get the charges dropped/changed? When I tried explaining to the game commissioner and the park ranger about my situation and all they stated was I should have my parents present with me at court. Any advice?? it would be helpful thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">