• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To JETX or other senior member

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Check4m8

JETX/other senior members,

What about any unreasonable process to remove/vacate the judgement he's talking about above or any past judgement in general...any ideas :confused:

I have a similar situation and am willing to fight like hell to win the good fight - Maybe their is a smart way to get the landlord to remove it? I have a somewhat good relationship with my landlord/property manager and my judgement was settled within days of the time it was filed. I spoke with the law firm who works for my landlord to handle many such judgments and they mentioned their hands were tied but I have not approached the landlord at this time.

Also maybe you could recommend one/more top notch credit repair agencies/persons whom I could speak with for a fee/free about my personal credit and issues such as best dispute practices and any 'tricks' to raising scores if there are any

Thanks for your help!

SF439

There are no tricks and if you pay someone, they usually use illegal ways to do it.
You do it yourself by contacting the 3 main agencies, get your credit file and dispute the items listed and state why. Go to their websites, it's pretty easy. But do it yourself and save the money because those others who promise to help are scams. Check out the federal trade website for more info or the credit reporting agencies websites, they have info on the exact thing you're talking about.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">