• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what to do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cd62660

What is the name of your state? Ohio

I have been married for 23 years and my husband has been drawing his pension and disability for the past year plus. We have 2 sons but only 1 of which is a minor. Both of our sons live with me currently. I have been working since his health diminished approx. 3 years ago now. My husband has chosen to move out of our family home which we rent and is now living with his mother and brother across the street. There is very little to no communication between us and he has been out of the home since the end of February. He has not contributed anything financially since he moved out. Is there anything I can do legally to receive help with our finances from him?What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">