• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

who's car?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

badangl699

What is the name of your state?
Illinois

:mad:I about a month or so ago purchased a car. I was stupid and put it in my boyfriends name because I do not have a liscense and again I was stupid and purchassed cash for the car. I did also pay for the plates and the tittle we thought we'd be getting married and blah blah blah. No excuse I know. I can show a withdrawal for the approximate amount that the car plus the title plus plates cost on the day of the purchase. I doubt the person we bought the car from would side with me as it was a friend of his family. But my boyfriend does not have a job and has not had one for a while, therefore resulting in no money to buy the car. this was not a loan nor was it a gift it was a car that I bought because we needed one.:mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">