• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to sue a radio station

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

yesiambrandy36

What is the name of your state? California

I need help right away!! please. Today a radio station in my city gave out my phone number on the air and told people to start calling me. I have had so many calls I can't turn my phone on. I have been threatned, people calling me names sending me obscene pictures, saying I hope you die etc. etc... I called the police in the city I work to make a police report and he refused and suggested I get an attorney and sue them. My phone mail box is now full. My son is on a field trip and if something happened I wouldn't know because they can't call me .... someone tell me what to do. I think this station needs to pay.

brandy

Dandy Don

Was it a prank? If there is any way for you to retain your voice mail messages for more than a day, you need to try to preserve these for evidence.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">