• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Separation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

deucenq

What is the name of your state? Georgia is the name of my state. I am wondering if a couple in the state of Georgia has a legal separation can either of the two that are legally separated date others without any legal trouble?What is the name of your state?

Rushia

What is the name of your state? Georgia is the name of my state. I am wondering if a couple in the state of Georgia has a legal separation can either of the two that are legally separated date others without any legal trouble?What is the name of your state?
You are still married aren't you?

sbarnhill

don't understand

You are married with a legal separation and your already moving on to someone else. Has it occured to you to try and figure out where the problem is and try to fix it. Men and woman have a total different speaking lanuage. Maybe, before you move on to your next victim you need to figure out what your problem is.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">