• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2 ?s in one

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

needanswrs

I leased a new car 6/2000. I had my mother co sign for the car. Well a week after signing the papers they called back and said financing didnt go through your payment will go up and because of the cost of the car your dad wilol have to co-sign also co-sign being the optimal word. Well come to find out when I called the leasing company my name is not on lease but as a driver. So i pulled out the original paperwork and I am listed as a lessee. The leasing company said there is nothing they can do to change that. If I originally signed as a lessee could this be considered fraud. Also since my mother is the main one on the loan, since then she was diagnosed with a terminal illnessand is on disability does this in any way cancel or term the lease.(i live in arizona)thankyou for anyinformation in advance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">