• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Brand new lease, can't afford insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

ZeniX

About a week ago, my car died so I desided to get a new one. Well I was appoved only because of my credit record prier of being 18 years old (I'm only 19). My parents signed me up for a credit card when I was 15. Well when going through everything, the sales person led me to believe that he could get me a good deal on auto insurance. After I had signed the lease, I was denied for insurance all together by Allstate. A week later, I'm still fighting to find any insurance payment under $700 a month. I've even be quoted $1,100 a month for insurance. I've come to realize that there is no way in heck I can afford this stupid thing, so I was wondering if there was any way I could get out of the lease. I need some serious help here.
Justin

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ZeniX said:
About a week ago, my car died so I desided to get a new one. Well I was appoved only because of my credit record prier of being 18 years old (I'm only 19). My parents signed me up for a credit card when I was 15. Well when going through everything, the sales person led me to believe that he could get me a good deal on auto insurance. After I had signed the lease, I was denied for insurance all together by Allstate. A week later, I'm still fighting to find any insurance payment under $700 a month. I've even be quoted $1,100 a month for insurance. I've come to realize that there is no way in heck I can afford this stupid thing, so I was wondering if there was any way I could get out of the lease. I need some serious help here.
Justin
My response:

This is what happens when a teenager buys a Lamborghini, Ferrari, or Porche. You didn't check insurance rates BEFORE you signed on the dotted line.

Now, because you're an adult, and you entered into a binding contract, you're stuck making payments on a car you can ill afford.

Sorry.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">