• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Time Limit?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hammerman

What is the name of your state? OHIO
IS THERE ANY TIMELINE IN WHICH A WILL MUST BE EXECUTED. THE EXECUTOR IS DRAGGING THEIR FEET BC THEY HAVE CONTROL OF THE PROPERTY UNTIL THE WILL IS EXECUTED. THE PROPERTY IS WILLED TO SOMEONE ELSE SO THE EXECUTOR HAS TO VACATE WHEN ALL IS COMPLETED. IS THERE ANY LEGAL TIMELINE THIS MUST BE COMPLETED , OR MUST WE FILE SUIT TO GET IT DONE? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Dandy Don

Open up probate yourself so that you or your attorney can ask the judge to ask the executor to produce the will for probate.

hammerman

thank you. i was hoping there was just a certain amount of time allocated for this. if so, i would not be forced to pay for an attorney i can't afford.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">