• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In Need of A Good Lawyer!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NneedofHelp

What is the name of your state? Texas

I am looking to file for divorce from my wife. We do not have children and there is no community property involved. My wife knows that I want a divorce and claims that she will not grant me one. I have called seven or eight different lawyers today and everyone wants a retainer of $5,000. Are there any Lawyers that practice in the Houston area that require less of a retainer for a fairly straight forward divorce. I really need some help, I need to get this done so that I may continue and try and rebuild my life.

I need some Help!

Silverplum

It is not allowed here to give referrals.
You may use the "FIND A LAWYER" feature to the right of your screen, orange button. >>

What is the name of your state? Texas

I am looking to file for divorce from my wife. We do not have children and there is no community property involved. My wife knows that I want a divorce and claims that she will not grant me one. I have called seven or eight different lawyers today and everyone wants a retainer of $5,000. Are there any Lawyers that practice in the Houston area that require less of a retainer for a fairly straight forward divorce. I really need some help, I need to get this done so that I may continue and try and rebuild my life.

I need some Help!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">