• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pfa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sas1207

What is the name of your state? pa

New to this site-need advice asap! Thanking you in advance...

Long story short----

I have primary custody of the 3 children.

ex-wife has limited visitation with the children ages 10,7,5 - her "fiance'" has beat on her 2x - kids were visiting when this happened 3 days ago-ex calls me to get kids out of there-(i did) telling me "she just had the s@#t beat out of her". Police were called, who knows what she told them.....it's already posted in local newspaper as boy/girlfriend dispute. Ex told kids "I am moving out" - (kids fearful of him) but has said this many times to them-they want her to not be with this person anymore and have told her-but sadly, she continues to chose this person over her children:(
and to find out, she is STILL with him and no charges were filed etc!!!!!!!! (definitely she has issues) and can continue to have as long as it does not involve the kids!!!! but the situation she is in affects the children all the time!
she expects to pick up kids today!!!!! kids do not want to go over to this man's house ever again**************..
can children file a PFA against this man????
I have spent $$$$$$$$$$$$$ on the divorce/custody and now this dangerous situation continues and with the kids present!!!!!! I fear my children will get caught in the middle one time and get hurt......and Social Services says " sorry we can't help you at this time, but if the children get hurt physically, come and see us"!!!!! And to think I am in contempt of the Custody Agreement and could go to jail, if I don't give her the kids this afternoon!!

please comment

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state? pa

New to this site-need advice asap! Thanking you in advance...

Long story short----

I have primary custody of the 3 children.

ex-wife has limited visitation with the children ages 10,7,5 - her "fiance'" has beat on her 2x - kids were visiting when this happened 3 days ago-ex calls me to get kids out of there-(i did) telling me "she just had the s@#t beat out of her". Police were called, who knows what she told them.....it's already posted in local newspaper as boy/girlfriend dispute. Ex told kids "I am moving out" - (kids fearful of him) but has said this many times to them-they want her to not be with this person anymore and have told her-but sadly, she continues to chose this person over her children:(
and to find out, she is STILL with him and no charges were filed etc!!!!!!!! (definitely she has issues) and can continue to have as long as it does not involve the kids!!!! but the situation she is in affects the children all the time!
she expects to pick up kids today!!!!! kids do not want to go over to this man's house ever again**************..
can children file a PFA against this man????
I have spent $$$$$$$$$$$$$ on the divorce/custody and now this dangerous situation continues and with the kids present!!!!!! I fear my children will get caught in the middle one time and get hurt......and Social Services says " sorry we can't help you at this time, but if the children get hurt physically, come and see us"!!!!! And to think I am in contempt of the Custody Agreement and could go to jail, if I don't give her the kids this afternoon!!

please comment

No the children cannot file but you could file on behalf of the children in DR court. But seriously what you should do is modify the visitation schedule based on this. However if mom has visitation per the court order then you cannot deny her that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">