• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PA Speeding Tix, What Must Ofcr. Do in Court?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

VREX

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

Very helpful site, folks. I received and ENRADD citation (going downhill on a 2 lane each way in a BS 45, but ticket was written for just 5 over.).

I have read here that in PA a LEO must prove X,Y,& Z when he goes to court for a speeding ticket. Without proving/listing all the required info during his part of the hearing the case can be dismissed. I mean in addition to the calibration certs for the ENDARR unit.

Could anybody list those for me? Or direct me to a easily (free) resource for such a list?

Also, was do entrie sin box #39 of the tix, and box #45 mean ? Thanks. My first ticket ever.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Maestro64

If you want to PM me here i can provide links to everything you want to know.

Next thing, Not sure what all they wrote on your ticket, but if they wrote you for 5 over, it is no points, and it also violated the law, since no ticket using any sort of electronic equipment to measure speed can be written for less then 10 over.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">