• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cgrandmas10

What is the name of your state? Missouri
My husband and I need to divorce for financial reasons there is no division problems and we will share custody of our 2 teenagers. If we still live in the same house will he be responsible for me if I change my last name to my maiden name? Can we do this on our own in this state and how much will this cost? Can we do it in Las Vegas?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state? Missouri
My husband and I need to divorce for financial reasons there is no division problems and we will share custody of our 2 teenagers. If we still live in the same house will he be responsible for me if I change my last name to my maiden name? Can we do this on our own in this state and how much will this cost? Can we do it in Las Vegas?
You can divorce and he will not be responsible for you or you for him. Why Vegas? They don't have quickie divorces.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">