• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Removal of A/C Encroachment on my property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Candy99

What is the name of your state? Florida
An a/c unit was placed by a previous owner which partially is located on my property. I did not realize it was on my property until it was sold to a new owner and I had that neighbor sign an encroachment agreement that indicated that if the property was sold, the unit would be moved off my property (which I filed with the court). The property did sell and it my understanding that the new owners were paid by the sellers to have the unit removed but had not done so and have no intentions of doing so. I have been advised that this would need to be handled in small claims court. Can you advise what pleadings I need to submit to get this neighbor to comply and remove her a/c from my property.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">