• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help i screwed up and went awol

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? va

OK heres the deal. this is my second UA. I am am a student a soi in camp pendlton, i have not yet goten to the fleet. my first ua was over 30 days and so is my second one. I have plans on returning to base on monday. When i chose to levae both times i was stuck between a rock and a hard place. i truely did not want to leave ither time. The first time i found out my girlfriend was pregnant (yes it is mine) and i pretty much was like dahm i gota be there. i went back after 32 days and was got 2 weeks half pay and restriction. i got retained and was ready to go back into training. i was there a week and i got a call saying that my grandfather passed away. i felt like my life was falling apart. so of course i screwed up and went ua again. as i said i am going back to base on monday. i only told you all of this because i want to show you i am not a quiter and i am faithfull the corps. My question is what can i do when i get back to be retained so i can go back into training. i want to be a marine and fullfill my dutys to my contry. is there even a chanch of conting on in trining. i realize i screwed up and accept responsibility for my actions. I just want to continue to be a marine. it is all i have in life. please let me know if there is anything i can do.
This should be in the Military Forum...it is not a Juvenile Law matter. Please post a thread there and delete this one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">