• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ca

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Pamelaj66

What is the name of your state?
CA
LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON A LAW SUITE I'M REPRESENTING MYSELF AND NOT SURE OF THE NEXT STEP (PLEASE BARE WITH ME NEW AT THIS

Good luck

Hard to explain by this medium the intricate steps that must be taken in a case. It all depends of several factors and huge amount of considerations.
All I can say is this:
When you are caught in a situation where legal battles are imminent, it is desired that you hire the services of a lawyer. However learned you may be, when you are in trouble with the law, you really need the advice and expertise of a lawyer.
Note: Even the brilliant counselors have hired the services of other lawyers in their legal battles- as the old adage goes “you might have a fool for a client” if you litigate your own case.
Good luck!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">