• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contract with Slender Life

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

goldengirl51

I went to Slender Life to check it out as I want to lose weight.I became disabled in 1991.When I got there the lady had me fill out these papers and I did write on them what was wrong with me.They ask for my drivers license # and S.S.@ which I did ask about. They said because there so many scams in Fl. they needed to make sure I was who I said. Anyways after she explained what the program was I told her there was no way I could do this.They use vitimans and body wraps which there is no way I can use. I told her I had two implants inside each side of my stomach. One puts and medicene 24 hrs. a day as it drips all the time for pain and the other side I have a stimulator.I would never take a change of putting a body wrap over those. Well, then she kept up about the vitamins. I did tell her I would take them to my doctor and ask him what he thougtht but I didnt think I could take them. Well, she ask me to sign for them which is what I thought I signed for. Later my daughter was looking at the papers and she noticed it was a contract and I dont know how she did it but I know it wasnt any thing I read or signed knowingly. They put my S.S.# throught this company who fiananced me which I do not want. They are now saying I owe 1500.00 for something I can not use. I told them I can get something from the doctor showing there is no way I can use it but they say I still have to pay it. Am I stuck with this contract? What am I paying for? Most of the contract is for body wraps which I can not use.Please HELP.

T

tulipdoll7

slender life

What a couinsedence. I also went to slender life in ft myers. I spent $2000.00 on all of their pills and wraps and nothing. I stoppped going 5 months ago and now im moving out of town. So i'll never go there again to use my $400 lifetime membership. The things we do to lose weight!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">