• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

public park, in the dark...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

IgorL

Cleveland, Ohio (Cleveland heights)

at about 3 am I NEEDED to use a bathroom, the closest thing was a park.
some one called the cops and before I could leave, 6 cop cars where around me.
they wrote up a ticket.. not to readable but it says something about "24 ounces or something and curfew .. not very legible, it is waveible and due by the 6th of may.
on top of everything I was stopped by some cops on the 25th of April for almost making a wrong turn was let go.. and that cop told me I have a "warrant and will be arrested in the city. thats all he said and told me to leave.. no ticket but im completely in the dark and worried...
I don't have to much money pretty much close to broke.. has any one any idea on the jail time or how much I might have to pay?

justalayman

well, since the warrant wouldn't be for failure to settle the recent ticket since it is not even due yet, I would think there is something else going on you have not told us.

Not much anybody can tell you with what you have told us so it is up to you to figure out what the warrant is for and take care of whatever that is.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">