• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Time limit on small claims

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

iceangl

Wisconsin

Hello, I am in a situation where I have had one acre of my property logged without permission. The DNR has charged him with timber theft and he was found guilty. I am wondering how long do I have to take him to court for costs of the damage and tree's he took? Thank you in advance for any answers in advance!
Marathon County, Wisconsin

iceangl

Because at first he was communicating with my husband and myself, and we were trying to settle out of court in which he was agreeing to(we have never went to court and would of rather did this in peace). But then he started ignoring our calls and letters and got hostile, so we feel we have no other choice and just hope it is not to late for court.
Thank You.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">