• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Failed Breathylzer while probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dunner71

Michigan

On Sunday morning I had to go into the pbt testing building to blow. That night I had a school dance and decided to go even though I had the flu. I came home from the dance and layed up most of the night with a cough. The only thing with alcohol that i consumed was nyquil. How high does that make you blow because i blew a .01

xylene

Either

1 you drank an ASS LOAD of nyquil that nite

OR

2 You drank a very large amount immediately before the blow.

Now. if you did 1 that would be a violation anyway.

2 is tenantive.

or 3 you are trying to make an excuse after drinking a t school dance... well PO will have heard it.

And will not be pleased that you are lying.

dunner71

But I literally wasnt drinking. besides my mip i have a clean record no speeding tickets or any thing. What do you think my probation officer will say and what will I get?

xylene

I believe I gave you the answer already.

Be honest.

If you screwed up admit it.

If not be prepared to catch SERIOUS heat with the NyQUIL story.

If you were using cough medicine to get off thats still drinking.

If you had taken it RIGHT before the test, a .01 is still a high read.

Worst case scenario, you will be punished additionally.

dunner71

alright thanks, so if i said i was drinking id be better off, do you think id get jail time I only have a month left on probation?

xylene

alright thanks, so if i said i was drinking id be better off, do you think id get jail time I only have a month left on probation?
I would imagine your alcohol testing would be extended at a minimum.

Your options should be discussed with a lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">