• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

robinsummers

What is the name of your state? california
Hi, My father just died and I have to do the quarterly taxes. His name is on the irs forms for the business not both of my parents. Does my mother sign for him now that he is gone? Do I have to transfer the property out of my dads name even though it is in a family trust? Is there any thing written that I can view regarding probates, trusts etc. Iam going to be the person in charge if my mother passes on and I do not know what to do. How can we avoid paying any death taxes when my mother passes on? Thanks
Robin Bartholomew

anteater

You appear to have a complicated situation that an internet forum is not going to be able help with. You really should retain an estate attorney and a tax professional.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">