• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cancel agreement an get money back

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

debpistole

:confused:

What is the name of your state? Ohio

I purchased a 1993 fifth wheel rv from an older lady who told me that it was in really good condition. She did tell me it had a small leak in the corner of the bedroom. I paid her and she said she would bring me the title the next day, she left. After about 5 hours of cleaning I found that there were several leaks that had been there for some time as the walls were nothing but paper when touched. Can I cancel the deal as I have not received the title from the owner yet and get my money back? She works at a law school and was going to find out what her options were. Please let me know mine as I would prefer to get my money back.:confused:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You bought a 15 year old recreational vehicle KNOWING that it had an issue with leaks.
You should have gone over it with a fine tooth comb BEFORE you agreed to buy it.

Enjoy your new trailer!

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You realize that a 60 year old "little old lady" grew up in the 50's/60's, right? ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">