• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

childcare contract concerns

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shannon13

childcare concerns in colorado

i have 2 questions. 1) my daycare center created a contract for me that was for 4 1/2 days a week of child care. my kids have been going for 5 1/2 days. they have discovered their error and want to charge me back charges for the 1 day a week they were not charging me. i was not aware it was only for 4 days and have always paid in full at the beginning of the month whatever they said i owed. do i owe them this back money since it was their error on the contract? 2) i had a verbal contract with the director to write art lesson plans for the school, in turn they would take $100.00 off that months tuition. i came to find out that they did not credit me for dec or jan. then on 2-1 as i'm about to hand her the lessons for feb. she says they no longer want me to do them. can they break a verbal contract after the work is completed and then not expect to pay for that work? thank you for your answer. shannon

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">