• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How incredibly short sighted!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tuffbrk

What is the name of your state? NJ

Hi - just saw Mistofflees sarcastic comment to me in the closed thread - my only response is - how short sighted of them.

Mistle - if you had read my commentary within the Divorce and Debt thread, you would see my comment to Bali that my situation was NOT the "norm." That is why I stick to legal facts. And I get those wrong too sometimes which is why I read more than I write.

The point that I was making to you, which you are either too short sighted to understand or too arrogant to concede the point, is that YOUR situation is not the "norm" and that you should strive to solely stick to legal facts.

You going on and on about your situation may lead a poster to believe your results will become theirs. That payment of alimony will be found to be reasonable and justified by the party paying it as well as the party receiving it.

That is highly, highly unlikely. Thus, you need to leave it out and simply stick to legal facts which is what this forum is all about.

If you don't understand that or see the point being made - well, then, that says quite a bit about you.

Have a nice day.

mistoffolees

DId anyone ever explain to you how rude and unnecessary it is to start a thread merely to attack another person?

Not to mention, of course, that your attacks are completely unfounded.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">