• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

search warrants

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

twoleaf

If a search warrant is issued with say july3,2000 on it and signed by a judge,yet it was not enforced until August 11,2000,is it legal? Also in checking after they arrested us in October,all of the search warrants at the court house have July marked out and August wrote in all except the two copies that I have in my possession,they still have July there with no write thru,is there something illegal there?I live in the state of Oklahoma,and in a county that thinks it is a state within a state.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Yes it is probably still legal. That is not an unreasonable time to issue the warrant.

H

hannah jo

I can only assume that you have a criminal defnse attorney who is handling this matter for you - if not, you should. Typically, if there warrant has to be served within a specified period of time, it is noted on the warrant itself.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">